There are no wall posts here yet.
Registered:27 days ago
Last Seen:about 1 hour ago
Our Hexxit 2 server has been updated to the latest 1.5 version.
Change log: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/hexxit-ii.896745/changelog/2238071
Update 1.5 is here!
This is the real deal - The world of Hexxit has been reworked, with new bosses, new mobs, new loot...
- Twilight Forest final boss - The Twilight Wroughtnaut. Final ending, advancement, and some new surprises throughout the progression. Good luck!
- Remember the Mystic Shrubs, from 2013's Hexxit? Magic Mirror? Boomerang? Bomb Flowers? The list goes on. They are all custom ported to Hexxit II!
- Added Fish's Undead Rising, with new backported content. Many new mobs, new pets, new challenges, and a new boss - the Skeleton King. Once again, good luck.
- Reworked Mo' Creatures, with Mo' Creatures Extended - featuring reworked mob spawning, and new mobs, including a pesky lizard that keeps stealing my loot...
- Added Beast Slayer, with many new mobs to the Hexxit world. Explore unique biomes to find them, and also in... a haunted circus?
- Overhauled Asgard Shield: Reloaded, with new shield mechanics, and new giant swords, including the Ender Giant Sword!
- Some tweak highlights: Reworked some of Hexxit Gear's features to match or improve upon the original release. Reworked Lumen's fireflies for the world of Hexxit. Reworked the Recall enchantment to counter the Sticky effect from Infernal Mobs. Made Battle Towers no longer able to destroy graves. Nerfed the Vorpal enchantment. Tweaked the Golden Feather and Electric Staff to behave more like the original release. Included the (unreleased!) remastered Twilight Forest soundtrack (thank you Rotch Gwylt!)
- Added in total 18 mods, including Wolf Armor and Storage (for your pets), Mowzie's Mobs (starring in the Twilight Forest), Fluidlogged API (backports waterlogging), Snow! Real Magic! (adding snowlogging features), Equipment Compare, and more - the rest are for you to find.
- Updated 29 mods to their latest versions, including fixes to reported bugs and other small improvements.
- Removed 10 mods that are no longer useful, including Custom Mob Spawner which used to cause spawning issues, thanks to the new edition of Mo' Creatures that no longer relies on it.
Hexxit 2 server updated to version 1.5
7 days ago
Our Tekkit 2 server has been updated to the latest 1.2.2 version.
Change Log: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/tekkit-2.1935271/changelog/2235886
- Added Fluidlogged API, which backports the waterlogging ability, and allows you to build neat looking underwater pipes and many other things! Also added Snow! Real Magic!, which adds snowlogging features and other snow related improvements.
- Added VintageFix, which improves the loading speed and RAM usage of the modpack, alongside other minor fixes and improvements.
- Added Modern Splash, which features a new loading screen and includes a patch by developer Desoroxxx that allows players using a supported GPU to use higher resolution resource packs! There's now a new 128x Sphax patch that doesn't have any downscaled textures (currently only Nvidia series 10 and newer GPUs offer increased maximum texture resolutions).
- Also added SerializationIsBad (patching a security vulnerability found in a few mods), Sledgehammer (fixes various minor bugs), Advancement Locator, and ConfigAnytime.
- Removed FoamFix (replaced by VintageFix), Startup Timer (included in Modern Splash), DupeFix Project (now included in Universal Tweaks), Fast Leaf Decay (now included & improved in Universal Tweaks), Entity Desync Fix (now included & improved in Universal Tweaks), and Born in a Barn (included in Forge).
- Updated 27 mods to their latest versions. Some of the updates contain particularly useful fixes, including a fix to the game not responding issue when joining a world or a server, and the recipe dupes/crashes.
- A few small configuration changes and improvements.
Tekkit 2 server updated to version 1.2.2
17 days ago
Our 1.12.2 Pack server has been updated to the latest 1.5.5 version.
Change Log: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/the-1122-pack.1406454/changelog/2235473
- SerializationIsBad was added, to patch a serious security vulnerability that is found in a few mods.
- Fluidlogged API was added, and properly configured. This backports the waterlogging ability to many pipes and other tile entities! Also added Snow! Real Magic!, which adds some snowlogging features and other snow related features.
- VintageFix was added, which improves the loading speed of the modpack dramatically (reduces it by 15-20%), and improves RAM usage. Also added Sledgehammer, which fixes various minor bugs, and Thaumic Fixes (which patches currently one Thaumcraft bug).
- Also added Deep Below (new underwater structure?), Modern Splash (new loading screen), Just Enough Recipe Integrations & IC2X UU-Matter (more in-game info), ICBM Classic: Computer Craft Addon, Advancement Locator, and ConfigAnytime. Make sure to learn more about all the new mods over the Mods tab!
- Removed FoamFix (replaced by VintageFix), Startup Timer (included in Modern Splash), SplashAnimation (currently incompatible with Modern Splash), DupeFix Project (now included in Universal Tweaks), Fast Leaf Decay (now included & improved in Universal Tweaks), Entity Desync Fix (now included & improved in Universal Tweaks), and Born in a Barn (included in Forge).
- A lot of small configuration changes, fixes, and improvements (including a new recipe for recycling Fragmented Carbon).
- Updated 38 mods to their latest versions, including a major update to ICBM (which breaks existing multiblocks - please note), and some new custom forks of mods. Some of the updates contain very useful bug fixes and improvements, including a fix to the issue of the game not responding when entering a world or a server.
The 1.12.2 Pack updated to 1.5.5
19 days ago